Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
Can you please list the 16 different API methods in V-Series 5.1?
It is important to consider the differing metadata returned from V-Series and how this could apply to your business processes when choosing the most suitable API for your needs.
- GET api/getversion (gets the version number)
- GET api/getlicensedinfo (retrieves information detailing what the current user is licensed for)
- GET api/getcredits (retrieves the number of credits remaining for the current user)
- POST manage/updateverify (request that Verify updates its data)
- GET manage/verifyupdatestatus (gets the status of the latest Verify update request)
- GET api/validateukbankaccount (validates UK bank or building society account details)
- GET api/getukbankbranches (retrieves a list of up to 1,000 bank branches that match the criteria provided)
- GET api/getukbankbranch (retrieves the branch details for a specific sort code)
- GET api/getukaddresses (retrieves UK Addresses that match the given input criteria. Blank parameters are ignored)
- GET api/verifyukaccountownership (verifies if the given Bank Account details are owned by the provided Person and pre-validated Address keys)
- GET api/verifyukaccountownershipwithaddresses (verifies if the given Bank Account details are owned by the provided Person and explicit Addressdetails)
- GET api/validateiban (validates an IBAN (ISO-13616 International Bank Account Number)
- GET api/validateibanadvanced (validates an IBAN (ISO-13616 International Bank Account Number) using the Advanced rules)
- GET api/getibanadvancedcountries (retrieves Countries that are supported by the Advanced Iban methods)
- GET api/validatebban (validates a BBAN against the provided IBAN Country using the Advanced IBAN rules)
- GET api/validatedomesticaccount (validates domestic account details against the provided IBAN Country using the Advanced IBAN rules)
Please see the API Guide for more detailed information.