Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
Why is Designer Objects for Oracle not available for use in your projects?
If the application Transform is installed before the Oracle Client Agent is installed – Oracle objects will not be available for use in your Designer projects.
To fix this it is recommended you follow the steps below:
1. Please change the name of the add-on library folder located here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bottomline Technologies\Transform Foundation Server\AddonLibrary
2. Modify this to something like: AddonLibrary.old
3. Stop the Transform Foundation service
4. Then run the following by double-clicking on the exe file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bottomline Technologies\Transform Foundation
5. After this completes - Start the Transform Foundation service
Open Transform Designer and you should now see the objects which can now be selected for your project.