Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
What does Transform AP consist of?
Transform AP consists of many components, but functionally it can be broken down into 5 key steps:
- Step -1: Scan paper invoices and convert electronic documents into PDF format.
- Step -2: Extract data from the invoice for processing.
- Step -3: Mach invoice data against PO & GRN to ensure the invoice is as expected.
- Step -4: Apply a General Ledger code to the invoice or line item for correct cost centre attribution.
- Step -5: Use GL coding to select appropriate authorisation workflows
- Your invoice is now ready for payment, when your Financial Management decides.