Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I Install the Bottomline SCSigner Plugin for Google Chrome
In order to use a smartcard with PT-X, you first need to install the Bottomline SCSigner Plugin by following the steps below.
- To login into PT-X, click your username displayed in the top right hand corner. You will now be able to select Test Smart Card.
- Click the link Download the installer here.
- When the Open File – Security Warning child window appears as shown below select the Run
- When the install wizard opens, click Next and the Bottomline PT-X SmartCard Plugin Setup will commence.
- Once the Bottomline PT-X SmartCard Plugin Setup has completed the window will refresh and you will need to select Finish
- Click the exclamation mark in the top right hand corner of the browser, then click New extension added (Bottomline PT-X SmartCard Extension) at the top.
- Click Enable extension.
- Once you have updated these settings and completed the necessary installation and setup of the software or plugins, complete the following steps:
- Log out of PT-X.
- Clear the cache by selecting Ctrl + F5.
- Log back into PT-X.
- Click Test Smart Card
- The following screen will be returned.