Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
What kinds of Payment Fraud and Errors does PT-X Protect prevent?
Many types of fraud and error lead to unwelcome results.
PT-X Protect could have forewarned a user and provided real-time notification in the following instances:
- German Auto Manufacturer lost £6m when an employee paid 55 supplier payments into their own account over several years
- French Tyre Manufacturer paid a £1.6m fake transfer order
- International Charity collected 100 times the correct direct debit payment from 100,000 donors
- UK Parcel Delivery Courier paid duplicate redundancy payments totalling £300,000
- Serial fraudster stole £800,000 and £1m at two seperate companies over a 7-year period using fake invoices and diverting legitimate payments
- A Not for Profit Organisation lost equivalent of a year’s annual turnover through 71 fake invoice payments over three years
- Up to £147m is wasted each year by UK local authorities via duplicate payments
For more information, please contact email@example.com