Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
When are the sweeps for PT-X indirect submissions?
- PT-X Indirect BACS sweeps are made between 07:00 and 22:00 on the hour, every hour, Monday to Friday.
- PT-X Indirect FPS sweeps are made on the hour, every hour, 24/7
- Only items in a ‘Committed’ state will be swept and submitted to BACS.
- All BACS submissions to be sent on a particular date, should be in a ‘Committed’ state before 22:00 to be included in the last sweep. Any items that are ‘Committed’ after this window, will not be submitted until the next available working day.
- If your submission was made just after a sweep, it will remain in a 'Committed' state until the next available sweep is made. Once the sweep has been made it will change to a 'Sent' status.
**Please note that if you are using the Unity Trust branded version of PT-X, then the cutt off for sweeps is 4pm