Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I prevent the send button reverting to a continue button?
If you are using Internet Explorer, you may encounter this issue when you are trying to send payments through PT-X. This is usually caused if the link for PT-X is not included as a trusted site.
To add PT-X as a trusted site, please follow the below steps:
1. In Internet Explorer please select 'Tools'. (Cog in the top right hand corner as seen below).
2. Select 'Internet options' form the list. This is the second from the bottom in the list. You will see the following menu:
3. Click on the 'Privacy' tab.
4. You now have two options. You can turn off pop-up blocker by un-ticking the box. Alternatively you can click on 'Settings' and add the PT-X URL to the exceptions list as seen below:
5. Click close when complete.
Please Note: Active-X filtering can also cause issues when using PT-X. It is very simple to turn this function off. The Active-X filtering option is visible in the address bar of the browser:
Click on the blue circle and then click 'turn off active-x filtering'.
Once this is switched off, the blue circle will be greyed out.