Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How should I configure Firefox when using PT-X?
If you are using Firefox as your internet browser, you will need to check the following plug in settings once you have installed the Bottomline Smart Card Signer. If you require assitance doing this, please see article: Is my Smart Card working correctly?
At the top right of the screen click on the 3 horizontal bars.
This will take you to the options menu.
1. Click on the 'add-ons' section.
2. This will then give you an option to go to the plug in section.
3. Click on Plugins and you will see the Bottomline Smart Card Signer in the list.
4. Click on the ask to activate drop down box and set this to ‘always activate’.
5. Click on the 3 horizontal bars.
6. Click on 'Advanced'.
7. Click on the 'Security' tab.
8. Click on 'Exceptions'.
9. Type in the PT-X URL
10. Click 'Allow'.
11. Click 'Close' when complete.
Once you have checked these settings and completed the necessary installation of the software or plugins, you will then be able to submit successfully.
However if you are still experiencing difficulties, please call the support desk to report your issue.