Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
Why use PDF Interactive forms instead of HTML Forms?
- Often significant time and effort has been invested in getting the content and layout of paper forms right – if these already exist electronically take advantage of this work.
- Creating personalised interactive PDF forms is often just a simple as creating non-interactive PDF communications documents
- Being able to save and transfer a document across platforms, preserving appearance is a significant usability enhancement
- Users always have the opportunity to print and complete forms in conventional manner
- The volatilely of the web pages do not make them am acceptable replacement for regulated processes
- You can control the use, modification, and distribution of copyrighted and private information captured on PDF forms
- You can use one approach for all your interactive document needs