Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I send an Ad-hoc payment?
To manually enter Ad-hoc payments please follow the instructions below:
1. Select the payer from your list and then under 'Payments' on the right hand side, select 'Ad-hoc Payment'.
2. Add the amount and select your due date.
3. Add a comment if you wish and then select 'OK'.
4. This is then moved to the 'Outbox'.
5. If you get an error to say 'Payer is not defined' this is a browser issue. Check browser and version compatibility please see article: What is PDS compatible with?