Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
When are the files sent?
Please Note: Batches will be collected from PDS at 16:00 Mon – Friday.
BTS Ops will then manage the submission process through to Bacs.
1. If you want to check if a submission has been sent, select 'Sent Files' on the left. If a file was sent in the past week, it will show immediately.
2. If it was longer than this, click on 'Filter Records' and select the date parameters.
3. You will then see any files sent in this timeframe.
4. Click 'view' on the left to see the records included in this file.
5. If you are unable to find the file in sent items, it will not have been sent.