Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I reset my HSM PIN?
1. Log onto server.
2. 'Start' | 'All Programs' | 'SafeNet' | 'Protect Toolkit C' | 'Runtime' | 'gCTAdmin'.
3. Select 'AdminToken' and then 'OK'.
4. Enter existing PIN for user (Not Security Officer).
This should open an 'Adapter Management' Screen.
5. Go to 'Edit' | 'Tokens' as shown below:
6. This should open 'Manage Tokens box'. Select the slot that needs password changed and select User PIN.
7. Enter old pin under 'Current PIN'. Enter new pin under 'New PIN' and 'Re-Enter' and select 'OK'.