Show menu Show search

Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support

Search frequently asked questions

Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.

I have submitted a file in error - How can I cancel this?

You can cancel a submitted file by contacting the Bacs department of your sponsoring bank. You will need to do this before midday on the processing day of your submission to ensure that this can be completed.

Did this answer your question?

Your feedback will help us to keep improving this website.

Yes: No: