Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
eCollect v5 - How to update the ISCD database (Sort codes and Account numbers)
- Browse to the link received in the email (https://www.bottomline.com/uk/iscd-updates/)
- Select the option for ‘DD Expert all versions’
- Open the downloaded file.
- You should have two zip files (iscd.zip and Addrlook.zip)
NOTE: The iscd.zip file is not required for eCollect v5, only the Addrlook.zip file.
- Extract the files located in the zip file named ‘Addrlook.zip’
- Enter the password provided on the email to extract the files
- You should now have two files extracted from the ‘Addrlook.zip’ folder (addrlook.dat and valac.dat)
- Copy these two files, and paste them into the ‘Data’ folder in the eCollect install directory.
(Default directory is: C:\Bottomline Technologies\eCOLLECT\Data)
For additional assistance please contact Bottomline support on Tel: +44 (0)118 925 8250 (option 2)