Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I change the password in eCollect v5?
If you are looking to change a password in eCollect V5, please follow the instructions below:
1. Ensure that you are logged in as an administrator and are within the 'Operators' section of the system.
2. Right click on the operator that you wish to amend.
3. Select 'Edit' from the list that appears.
4. Make the amendment in the 'Password' and 'Confirm Password' fields.
5. Once you have made the changes that you want for this operator, click on the 'OK' button. This will save all of the new changes to the operator.
6. The changes to this operator will not be available within the system straightaway. In order for the changes to the operator to become fully functional and usable, a second administrator will need to log in to the system and verify the changes.
7. This can be done in the same manner as above, however once in the 'Operator' section, right click the operator and navigate to ‘Pending Changes’ > ‘Confirm’.