Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
ePay Payments Manager – How to associate a new library to a payment profile
If you have created a new library under payments manager, you need to assign this to the payment profile.
To do this, go to 'Administration' > 'Payment profiles' > Select the profile used for Payments Manager > 'Processing rules' tab > 'Basic View' > Look for 'Payment Library' > Use the drop down menu to change the library.
If you need to create a new payment profile to be used for this library, rather than amend an existing profile, please follow the below steps:
1. At the top of the page next to the paper icon click the arrow.
2. Click 'From Existing Profile' and then select the profile you wish to duplicate.
3. Under 'Profile Description' change the name and description to reflect the new payment profile.
4. Check the correct payment method is selected e.g. Bacs or Faster Payments.
5. Click the 'Processing Rules' tab and check the options to make sure they are all correct.