Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I change / amend permissions in ePay?
If you wish to amend a user's permissions in ePay please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to the ePay software as an administrator.
2. Click on 'Administration'.
3. From the side menu select the 'Permissions' option.
4. Towards the bottom of the page highlight the user whose permissions you would like to amend.
5. Above, you will then see a list of different payment profiles available. (You may need to click on the 'plus' symbol to have visibility of these)
6. You can now assign the permissions for the payment profiles for the selected user.
7. Once complete, click 'Save' at the top of the screen.