Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I change the Faster Payments limits in ePay?
Recently Bacs have increased the faster payments limit to £250,000. Within ePay to change the Faster payments limit you will need to do the following
Please Note: The default it is set to £100,000.
1. On the ePay server browse to the installation directory (Default 1.0-1.8 C:\Program Files (x86)\Albany\ePAY Server or 2.0 + C:\Program Files (x86)\Bottomline Technologies\ePAY Server).
2. Locate the config file named 'Albany.EFT.Corporate.Service.exe.config' and take a backup.
3. Click 'Edit' > 'Find' and search for 'Faster Payments' to locate the Item <!-- Faster Payments maximum limit amount -->
4. Below this you will see key <add key="FPSmaxLimitAmount" value="10000000" /> , to amend the value change '10000000' to '25000000'.
5. Click 'Save'.
6. You will then need to go into windows services. ('Start' > type 'Services' > Click 'Services' program with symbol of 2 cogs). Please stop the ePay service wait 10 seconds and the right click and start again.