Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I update bank holidays in ePay?
1. Log into ePay as an administrator or another user with access to 'System Setup'.
2. Click 'System Setup' on the left hand side and then click 'Non Processing Days'.
Please Note: If you are unable to see the system setup option you will not have sufficient permissions. A user with an administrator account will be required.
3. To update the system choose 'Update Now' on the right hand side.
4. Click refresh at the top of the screen (Blue arrow) to refresh the status.
5. Once updated the 'Last Status' will go to completed and within the details panel dates up until the 1st of 2019 will be displayed.
6. Going forward, by clicking the 'Schedule' option > choosing 'Active' and setting the schedule accordingly the system will update automatically. If you require help with this please see article: How do I schedule bank holiday updates?
If you receive the error task failed or encounter any other issues please contact Bottomline technical support on Tel: 0870 081 8250 (option 2) and provide details of the steps you have taken. To help us diagnose your issues please provide us with a copy of the ePay logs. For help locating these please see article: Where can I find my ePay log files?