Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I archive input data in ePay?
If you are looking to archive your input data in ePay, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in as an administrator.
2. Click on administration.
3. Select the payment profile you wish to archive.
4. Highlight the 'Archive folder' field.
5. Select the browse button (3 dots) on the right hand side.
6. Tick 'Use archiving' and enter the folder location in which you want to archive too.
7. Click 'Save' when complete.
8. Please repeat these steps for the 'Archiving folder for void files' field for the payment profile