Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I archive transactional data and reports in ePay?
If you are looking to archive your transactional data and reports in ePay, please follow the instructions below:
1. Login as an administrator.
2. Click on 'System Setup'.
3. Click on 'Purging and Archiving'.
4. Select the report you wish to archive.
Please Note: The process would have to be repeated if you are looking to archive multiple reports.
The different report types are:
- Audit records and reports.
- Bacs reports.
- Payment files and transaction reports.
- Report download activities.
5. Please ensure that 'Schedule' is ticked.
6. Please then select how often you want the reports to be archived.
7. Also ensure that 'Archive location' is selected.
8. Please use the browse (3 dots) button to browse to an archive location.
9. Please click the 'save' button when complete.