Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I change the proxy settings used by ePay?
ePay can pick up proxy settings in two ways:
A. Through the ePay service account.
B. In the ePay software.
In order to check or amend these details, please follow the steps below:
We recommend that this is done by somebody in your IT department who has full access to the server and is familiar with your IT infrastructure.
1. Log into the ePay server as the user account that runs the ePay service. To find out what account this is see article: How can I find the account being used to run the ePay service (ePay Service user account)?
2. Open internet explorer and click 'Tools' > 'Internet Options' > 'Connections' tab> 'Lan Settings'.
3. The proxy settings are held under 'Proxy Server'.
1. Log into ePay as the administrator.
2. Go to 'System Setup' > 'Bacs Connections'.
3. Select 'Internet Fixed', this is your default Connection.
4. Click on the 'Settings' Tab.
5. To use these settings click 'use proxy server' and fill in these details. Otherwise these can be amended or removed accordingly.
6. Click 'Save'.