Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I add a new user to the ePay software?
To add new users to the ePay software, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to ePay as an administrator.
2. Click on 'Administration' and then 'Users'.
3. Click 'New' at the top of the screen (white paper).
4. You are then required to fill in the user's information.
Please Note: The only required fields are: 'Username', 'New Password' and 'Confirm Password'.
5. You are also able to set the option for the user to change their password on first login.
6. Click 'Save' when complete.
Once the new user profile has been completed, you will need to set up their permissions to ensure they have access to the necessary payment profiles.
7. From the side menu select the 'Permissions' option.
8. Towards the bottom of the page highlight the user whose permissions you would like to amend.
9. Above, you will then see a list of different payment profiles available. (You may need to click on the 'plus' symbol to have visibility of these)
10. Here, you can now assign the permissions for the payment profiles for the selected user.
11. Once complete, click 'Save' at the top of the screen.