Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I Install ePay client?
Please follow these steps to install the client:
1. Run 'Client Setup.exe'.
2. In the window that appears, click ‘Install’.
3. When install wizard opens, click ‘Next’.
4. Select the destination you want to install the client. Click ‘Next’ to install to the default location.
5. Enter the name of the ePay server and click ‘Next’. This will be the machine that is running the 'Bottomline ePay' service. For assistance finding this from a working client see article: How can I locate my ePay server?
Please Note: If you are using ePay 2.0, this will be called the 'Bottomline ePay' service.
6. Click ‘Install’.
7. Click ‘Finish’.
8. You will the get the following message to show your install was complete.