Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I find where ePay is importing the input file from?
The input file is produced by the host system which will contain all of your payment information. The location in which ePay is looking for this file is configured in the payment profile being used. This will be unique to each payment profile.
To find the location:
1. Log into ePay as the administrator.
2. Browse to 'Administration' > 'Payment Profiles'.
3. Select the profile you are submitting from.
4. Select the 'Processing Rules' tab at the bottom of the page.
5. Scroll down and highlight the field 'File name and location'.
6. Click the button with 3 Dots that has appeared at the end of the line.
7. This will display the folder path and the name of the file you are importing.
Please Note: If you are using a wildcard instead of a file name this will also be displayed in this window.