Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I export reports in ePay?
To export a reports and find out what formatting options that reports have please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to ePay.
2. Browse to 'Reports'.
3. Click on 'Submission reports' or 'Returns and advices'.
4. Highlight the report you wish to export.
5. The drop down menu provides the different file formats in which the reports can be exported.
6. Select the format you want and click 'Export' at the top of the screen.
7. Browse to an export location and click 'Export'.