Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I access archived reports in ePay?
Once the reports have been archived they will no longer be accessible in ePay. To access these reports you will need to browse to the correct location from your machine. To locate this please follow the steps below:
1. Login to ePay as administrator.
2. Go to ‘System Setup’.
3. Then, click on ‘Purging and Archiving’.
4. Select the report you wish to find in the archive location.
5. The ‘Details’ section will show the archive location of these reports.
6. Please note down this location.
7. Browse to this location on your system to access your archived reports. If you have any issues accessing this location please contact your I.T support as they may need to grant you access to this location.
Please Note: You are unable to import archived reports back into ePay.