Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I change Bank details of a debtor?
To change the bank details of a debtor, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to ‘Direct Debit’ tab.
2. Click ‘Applications’.
3. Then select the application you wish to amend.
4. Click ‘Debtor’.
5. Then select the debtor you wish to amend.
6. Browse to: 'Payment Plans' > Choose the payment plan you wish to amend > Click 'Edit'.
7. You will then need to amend the sort code and account number fields. Please confirm the regular amount.
8. Check the 'final plan description' to ensure the amount and payment dates are correct.
9. Click ‘Save’ when complete.