Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I create a Payment Plan?
The C-Series system must contain a record for a debtor before you can create a payment plan for that debtor.
To create a payment plan please follow these steps:
1. Select the relevant debtor to which you are creating the payment plan.
2. In the 'Payment Plans' section, click ‘Payment Plans’.
3. At the bottom of the page, click ‘Add’.
4. Enter initial details of the payment plan, and then click ‘Next’.
Please Note: If you are creating an ad-hoc payment plan, go to step 7; otherwise, continue to the next step.
5. Enter the 'type' and 'pattern' of the payment plan schedule, and then click ‘Next’.
6. Enter details of the range of recurrence and amounts to be paid, and then click ‘Next’.
7. Check that the details of the plan are correct, and then click ‘Finish’.