Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How can I delete a payment plan?
You can delete a payment plan by following the instructions below:
Please Note: Before you can delete a payment plan, the following must be correct:
- Have a status of either ‘Cancelled’ or ‘Expired’.
- There must be no payments for this payment plan in the bank payments outbox.
- There must not be any letters for this payment plan in the letter outbox.
Once the above is complete, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the debtor and select 'Payment Plans'.
2. Tick the check box next to the Payment Plan you wish to delete.
3. Click on ‘Actions’ and then select ‘Delete’.