Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
I am trying to delete a debtor but ‘Delete’ is greyed out.
This issue often arises when the debtor has a payment plan which is still active. In order to delete, the payment plan must be cancelled.
To delete a debtor's record:
1. Delete any payment plans associated with the debtor. See related article: How can I delete a payment plan?
2. There must not be any letters in the ‘Letter Outbox’ for this debtor.
3. The debtor status must be set to ‘cancelled’. If you require support on this please see related article: How can I change the status of a debtor?
4. In the list of debtors, select the check box next to the debtor you want to delete.
5. Click ‘Actions’, then click ‘Delete’.