Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How to Add System Maintenance Tab in CSeries Admin Site
The below article is to help resolve a permissions issue that causes users not to be able to view or access the system maitenance tab. The system maitenance tab is used to administer certain functions in the CSeries software.
To add your System Maintenance Tab in CSeries Admin Site, please follow the instructions below:
- On the C-Series admin website, select 'Host User entitlements'.
- Then select 'Function Roles'.
- Select 'Modify'.
- Click the ‘Enter’ button.
- Next, click on the Function role you would like to edit. (This would normally be SYSADMIN)
- Within the ‘Role Entitlements’ tab, you can click the “System Maintenance” option to expand it
- Expand “Setup” folder and every other subfolder within it and then check the required functions you require (i.e. All, Delete, Add, Modify or View).
- Complete Step 7 for all required functions.
- Once done with Step 7 and 8, click the “Update” button to save.
- Log off and log back on to test.