Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I add the C-Series Admin site to IE Compatibility View?
To add your CSeries admin site to Internet Explorer compatibility view, please follow the instructions below:
- Open up your CSeries admin site in Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Cog (Tools) on the top right-hand corner of the browser.
- Select the ‘Compatibility View settings’ option in the list.
- Once the above has been done, a pop-up will open and the CSeries admin site should be in a text box below ‘Add this website:’
- If the CSeries site isn’t in the text box, provided it is not already in the sites added to ‘Compatibility View’ please type this into the text box manually.
- Click the 'Add' button to add the CSeries admin site.
- Click the 'Close' button to save the change.