Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I change my transaction limits in C-Series?
1. Log into the C-Series client webpage as an administrator and navigate to 'Administration'.
2. Click on 'Bacs'.
3. Next, select 'Applications'.
4. Choose the application you wish to amend.
6. 'General tab'.
7. The transaction limits will show on the right hand side, as shown in the image below:
This also needs to be amended within the ‘Communications’ section.
- Log into the C-Series client webpage as an administrator and navigate to 'Administration'.
- Click on 'Bacs'.
- Next, select 'Communications’
- For BACS payment Transaction limits select ‘BACSTel-IP’, for Faster Payments select ‘Secure-IP’
- Change the Transaction limit at the bottom the relevant screen and then select Save to confirm.