Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I find what version of C-Series I have?
This can be found in 3 different ways:
- Open up the login screen as normal where you would enter your username and password
- When on the Login screen, right click on the box where you would enter your username and password
- On the drop down menu click 'Source Information'
- Scroll down and look for 'Build Number =' or search for "Build Number"
- The version of software will appear after 'Build Number ='
If this does not work or you require more information, you can also:
We recommend that this is done by somebody in your IT department who has full access to the server and is familiar with your IT infrastructure.
- Log onto your application server
- Navigate to 'Start' > 'Control Panel' > 'Add / Remove Programs'.
- Scroll down this list and locate the CSeries installation
- This will give the entire build number for C-Series.
We recommend that this is done by somebody in your IT department who has full access to the server and is familiar with Microsoft SQL.
- If required the version can be obtained from within the SQL database.
- The Version and build history is found within the 'WEBSYSTEM.INSTALLATIONHISTORY' table within the C-Series database.