Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
Unable to Import - File stuck in 'import in progress'
This issue is often caused by inconsistencies between the Input file and the template. In order to find the inconsistencies you will need to contact your support team.
Before contacting Support, please ensure that you are able to provide us with the following:
A. Input File: This is the file that you have attempted to import.
B. File Template: You can get this by following these steps:
1. Login as an Administrator on the client site or under an account which has administration privileges.
2. Click on 'Administration'
3. Then 'Bacs'
4. Select the application you wish to amend
5. Select the 'File' Tab
6. Copy the 'Template' field and paste into a notepad document,
7. Please contact Bottomline Technical Support on :
Tel: 0870 081 8250 (option 2) for Technical Support.
Please Note: Provide the steps you have taken so far and send the requested documentation.