Welcome to Bottomline Customer Support
Search frequently asked questions
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below.
How do I apply an admin account in C-Series?
To apply a C-Series admin account please follow the instructions below:
1. On the C-Series admin website, select 'Host User entitlements'.
2. Then select 'Users'.
4. Enter the new user’s information and click 'Add'.
5. Next, click on the' Add Function Roles' button.
6. Select the roles you wish to apply and click the '>' option.
7. Click 'Save'.
8. Click 'Update' to save all the changes.
Please Note: You will then need to log in as a second Admin user and approve the changes.
9. Select 'Host User entitlements'.
10. Then click on 'Users'.
Before adding the new user, it might be best to compare one of the user accounts currently setup in the system, so you can assign the correct function roles. To view the user please follow the instructions below:
1. Select 'Host User entitlements'.
2. Click on 'Users'.
4. Click 'Enter' and then select a user who’s permissions you wish to check.