To restore your EFT database through SQL please follow the instructions below:
We recommend that this is done by somebody in your IT department who has full access to the server and is familiar with your IT infrastructure.
1. Stop the 'Bottomline ePay' service. Go to 'Run', type 'services.msc' then right click and 'Stop' ePay service.
2. Launch SQL studio manager on the server that holds ePay.
3. Connect to the database.
4. Once logged in, expand the database folder on the left hand side.
5. Right click on the EFT icon and go to 'Tasks' > 'Restore' > 'Database'.
6. You will then be able to select the back up from which you wish to restore this can be done by date.