By default ePay will not allow you to generate more than 100 pages of a report. If you require more than than 100 pages you will need to amend the configuration file on the server.
Please note: That the maximum number of pages that you can set the config file to is 1000.
We recommend that this is done by somebody in your IT department who has full access to the server and is familiar with your IT infrastructure.
- 1. In order to update the number of pages in a report, you will first need to log onto the ePay server. If you require help finding your server please see related article: How can I locate my ePay server?
- 2. Once you are logged on, please browse to the ePay installation folder. The default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Albany\ePAY Server
Please Note: If you are using ePay 2.0. The default location would be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bottomline Technologies\ePay Server.
- 3. Find a file called 'Albany.EFT.Corporate.Service.exe.config'
- 4. Open this file using Notepad. In the top menu select 'Edit' > 'Find' > Type 'MaxReportPages' and click 'Find'.
- 5. You will see "MaxReportPages" and by default this is set to 100. Update this amount to the number required. Save this file.
- 6. You will then need to restart the 'Albany ePay' service on the server. You can do this by accessing the Services menu in control panel, or select 'Start' and 'Run' and type 'Services.msc'.
Please Note: If you are using ePay 2.0, this will be "Bottomline ePay" service.
This will now allow you to generate reports larger than 100 pages. Within the ePay client only 10 pages will be shown when a report is viewed. To show and print a report greater than 10 pages please see related article How can I print more than 10 pages of my reports?