ePay can pick up proxy settings in two ways:
- Through the ePay service account.
- In the ePay software.
In order to check or amend these details, please follow the steps below:
We recommend that this is done by somebody in your IT department who has full access to the server and is familiar with your IT infrastructure.
- Log into the ePay server as the user account that runs the ePay service. To find out what account this is see article: How can I find the account being used to run the ePay service (ePay Service user account)?
- Open internet explorer and click 'Tools' > 'Internet Options' > 'Connections' tab> 'Lan Settings'.
- The proxy settings are held under 'Proxy Server'.
- Log into ePay as the administrator.
- Go to 'System Setup' > 'Bacs Connections'.
- Select 'Internet Fixed', this is your default Connection.
- Click on the 'Settings' Tab.
- To use these settings click 'use proxy server' and fill in these details. Otherwise these can be amended or removed accordingly.
- Click 'Save'.