Within ePay there are three types of submission you can make:
Live: Your submissions will be sent as a live file and the payments processed by Bacs. Full reporting will be produced.
Structural Test: Your submissions will be sent as a test file and no Bacs test reports will be produced.
Full Test: Your submissions will be sent as a test file and full test Bacs reports will be produced. (This is the preferred option for the purposes of AUDDIS testing).
To set your software to one of the above transmission types, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in as an administrator.
2. Click on 'Administration' and then 'Payment Profiles'.
3. Highlight the payment profile you wish to amend.
4. Next, click on the 'Processing Rules' tab.
5. From here you will see an option for 'Submission Type'. By highlighting this you may choose the submission type from the drop-down menu.
6. Once this has been selected, click 'Save' at the top of the screen.
Once the steps have been completed please follow the normal process for submitting a file.