These instructions and screenshots have been put together in order for you to check on the Bacs website that your Software Package ID (SFP) have been linked to you Service User Numbers (SUN).
1. Browse to https://paymentservices.bacs.co.uk or click on this link to take you to Payment Services.
2. When logged into Payment Services click on 'Service users'.
3. Select 'View service user details'.
4. Click on the SUN that you have requested to be linked to the Bacs software package name.
5. Click on the 'Enquiry' button alongside 'Maintain BACS 3 day service license'.
6. Click on 'Enquiry' alongside 'Maintain software package & qualification plan'.
7. On this screen you will see which software packages are linked to the SUN.