Bottomline Technologies have a secure service centre in Essex UK, where we carry out invoice data capture for many blue chip companies. We would be happy to discuss providing this service to any customers. We offer a range of services which we would be delighted to discuss with you. It is also our pleasure to show prospective customers a high volume invoice processing operation in full swing. This is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into practical issues such as: how to handle 10’s of thousands of unopened letters.
Articles in this section
- What ERPs will it work with?
- Do you offer Accounts Payable as a service?
- Can Transform AP be configured after initial implementation
- What is a named-user?
- What if my customer contact is not authorised to sign off the order?
- We have several people managing some of our accounts, can they all have access?
- How are electronic signatures better than handwritten “wet” signatures?
- How are transactions measured?
- Do Digital Signatures have the same legal status as wet signatures?
- How can signatories access the SOM system?