If you are looking to set up SMTP email delivery on DDM, please follow the steps below:
This will require a member of your I.T as well as a DBA (Database Administrator) to complete the following steps.
It is important to firstly back up both ‘C-Series’ and ‘Direct Debit’ Databases.
2. Go to the C-Series Database.
3. Go to ‘websystem.parameters’.
4. The ‘SMTPserverAddr’ will need to be changed to the IP address.
You will then need to repeat for the Direct Debit Database:
5. Go to the Direct Debit Database.
6. Then, go to 'DBO.systemconfig'.
7. Then edit the required fields. These are listed below:
- ‘SMTP Password’
- ‘SMTP port’
- ‘SMTP server’
- ‘SMTP User’
Please Note: Make sure that you use IP addresses and not server names.