Yes this is our recommended implementation route, often yielding better long term results and ROI. Frequently clients have many ideas about how Transform AP for SharePoint can be leveraged to further enhance workflows. However implementing standard systems based upon best working practices allows customer to realise benefits associates with their AP Automation system quicker; and as customers gain experience of AP automation, their requirements often change.
Articles in this section
- What ERPs will it work with?
- Do you offer Accounts Payable as a service?
- Can Transform AP be configured after initial implementation
- What is a named-user?
- What if my customer contact is not authorised to sign off the order?
- We have several people managing some of our accounts, can they all have access?
- How are electronic signatures better than handwritten “wet” signatures?
- How are transactions measured?
- Do Digital Signatures have the same legal status as wet signatures?
- How can signatories access the SOM system?