Transform PDF Forms Pack allows you to create Adobe Acroforms – these give the form filler the opportunity to fill out a form on screen and electronically submit the data they fill out. If the filler elects to do this the data is returned to PrecisonForms Extended where it can be validated or delivered to a database or staging table as required.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide Professional Services?
- Can I still purchase the old Transform for Dynamics AX standard packages?
- When will I receive my invoice for PrecisionForms Extended?
- Can I add multiple users to PrecisionForms?
- Is there a limit of hierarchy levels of Dynamic elements?
- Can my interactive forms be localised?
- Can Acroforms (Interactive Forms) highlight data which has been changed in a form?
- Can I buy additional servers?
- How is data form Acroforms (Interactive Forms) passed back to PrecisionForms?
- Can I keep copies of my output for audit or reference purposes?