The key issue here is that your printers are typically behind your firewall – this can be overcome with Microsoft Document Routing Agent. There are some considerations to take into account like specific printer feature support and ensuring that the DRA is always on behind your firewall, if you have doubts please consult with your Bottomline Account Manager.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide Professional Services?
- Can I still purchase the old Transform for Dynamics AX standard packages?
- When will I receive my invoice for PrecisionForms Extended?
- Can I add multiple users to PrecisionForms?
- Is there a limit of hierarchy levels of Dynamic elements?
- Can my interactive forms be localised?
- Can Acroforms (Interactive Forms) highlight data which has been changed in a form?
- Can I buy additional servers?
- How is data form Acroforms (Interactive Forms) passed back to PrecisionForms?
- Can I keep copies of my output for audit or reference purposes?