Yes, there is no need to recreate your forms at all – your forms are held on your PrecisionForms server – you can address them form any supported version of Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Sales and Operations simply by deploying the appropriate connector. In some cases the data feeds may need minor adjustments – but our connectors will make this a trivial task.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide Professional Services?
- Can I still purchase the old Transform for Dynamics AX standard packages?
- When will I receive my invoice for PrecisionForms Extended?
- Can I add multiple users to PrecisionForms?
- Is there a limit of hierarchy levels of Dynamic elements?
- Can my interactive forms be localised?
- Can Acroforms (Interactive Forms) highlight data which has been changed in a form?
- Can I buy additional servers?
- How is data form Acroforms (Interactive Forms) passed back to PrecisionForms?
- Can I keep copies of my output for audit or reference purposes?