The answer to this question lands within your license with the ERP. , Transform AP does not circumvent the license requirements of the ERP. Dynamics ERPs have specific language and requirements around multiplexing and user licenses. Customers and prospects should work with their partners to better understand the licensing requirements for their specific ERP.s
Articles in this section
- My Microsoft Partner provides and runs my ERP, can they do the same for Transform AP?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Can Invoices be approved by email?
- I don’t use a Microsoft Dynamics ERP, can I still use Transform AP?
- How will Transform AP initially classify an invoice?
- Can Transform AP match vendors based on VAT code?
- What is the advantage of header level capture?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- Who are Bottomline Technologies
- I want a single solution provider, what can you offer?