2 way matching is when the received invoice is matched against the corresponding Purchase Order, doing this not only validates the quality of the OCR data capture it also checks that you are being billed for what you have ordered and a receipt for the items will occur at the time of the invoice creation. 3 way matching also checks that the invoice and the Purchase Order correspond to what you have received at goods in. It is not uncommon to find wrong products or wrong quantities arriving at goods in. Sometimes this is simply a mistake, and sometimes you may have received a substitute product or part shipment; whatever the circumstance you need visibility of the problem.
Articles in this section
- My Microsoft Partner provides and runs my ERP, can they do the same for Transform AP?
- Can invoices be viewed at remote sites?
- Can Invoices be approved by email?
- I don’t use a Microsoft Dynamics ERP, can I still use Transform AP?
- How will Transform AP initially classify an invoice?
- Can Transform AP match vendors based on VAT code?
- What is the advantage of header level capture?
- What Transform AP for SharePoint training is available?
- Who are Bottomline Technologies
- I want a single solution provider, what can you offer?